If your organization is torn between the two alternatives of:
- Not allowing its employees to enter the network from the outside just because it doesn’t allow opening the firewall/VPN
port for external access (typically opened in ‘any’ mode).
- Allowing external access but losing sleep over the unnecessary open door that remains open even when no one is
actually using it.
Made4Biz designed a sophisticated solution that:
- Keeps all the VPN ports closed until a valid employee wishes to enter from the outside;
- Authenticates the employee via IDentiWall before it opens up the VPN port;
- After the employee is satisfactorily authenticated and his or her current IP has been revealed, it opens up one port
for that IP to enter;
- The port administration is done via Made4Biz Dynamic! Security with no need to compile the VPN
Once the employee’s session is over, the port is closed again automatically.